This is a professional position in which the individual must be energetic, organized, analytical, and passionate about property evaluation. The assessment specialist will evaluate a property's condition: mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems, along with life safety and its systems. Forecasting and planning for capital expenditures is also part of the assessment process.
The person in this role will be working with our Director of Assessments to coordinate and execute our yearly schedule of facility assessments for clients throughout the United States and Canada.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct property assessments on fraternity and sorority facilities throughout the United States and Canada
- Identify immediate and capital expenditure needs for each facility, including the development of five year capital expenditure projections
- Attend industry conferences as directed by senior leadership
- When needed, provide support to Operations Managers on fully managed properties
- Follow all policies and procedures of CSL Management
- Extensive travel required
- Additional functions may be identified and included by management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years experience in the construction industry
- Membership in an inter/national fraternity or sorority is preferred
- 3+ years of previous work experience is preferred
- Must be independent, self-motivated, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and results driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
That resume you worked so hard on? Remember to attach it!
General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Ratterman: 423-584-6454