The Operations Specialist would work closely with and support their team member, the operations manager, having daily communication, to ensure that all functions of the chapters they oversee are working properly; mechanically, physically, and that the exterior is presentable. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Assist in managing day to day operations of chapter houses within the CSL Management’s client portfolio, including, but not limited to:
- Daily communication with vendors coordinating necessary work that must be done at the properties, on small or larger projects.
- Complete all monthly reports with input from the operations manager.
- Perform some of the job duties of the operations manager in his/her absence.
- Represent CSL Management, LLC and/or its clients to vendors, parents, residents and university personnel.
- Assist in establishing and implementing short and long-term goals, and objectives supporting the team’s success involving the management of their properties.
These essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following. Additional functions may be identified and included by management.
- Organizes, monitors, coordinates and evaluates assigned work tickets and projects on a daily basis.
- Oversees communication efforts with clients and vendors and responds timely to questions and concerns.
- Works with operations manager on a variety of tasks, including data entry, saving/filing of documents electronically, processing invoices, tracking forms and other documents.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar
- Membership in an inter/national Fraternity or Sorority preferred
- 3+ years of previous work experience preferred
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent people skills and professionalism
That resume you worked so hard on? Remember to attach it!
General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Ratterman: 423-584-6454