The Operations Manager is responsible for assisting with the day to day management of assigned chapter houses within CSL Management’s client portfolio. The position will work closely with headquarter staff, house corporation leadership, local volunteers, undergraduate members, employees, and vendors, and other vested parties in the operations of the chapter house. The primary focus of the operations manager is to ensure client’s needs are being met with exceptional service delivered with honesty and integrity.
Manage day to day operations of chapter houses within CSL Management’s client portfolio, including, but not limited to:
- Field emails and calls requesting assistance with projects, repairs, maintenance, and routine operations
- Being available at all times for emergency emails, text messages, and/or calls related to chapter house operations and assisting with the coordination of issue resolution
- Review vendor agreements, leases, project contracts, etc. for the client and provide guidance on course of action, i.e. engage lawyer, recommend changes based on industry knowledge, etc. Note - We do not provide legal advice to any client, only recommendations based on industry knowledge
- Assist with complaints, concerns, questions, etc. from residents, chapter members, employees, parents, and/or vendors related to chapter house operations
- Serve as advocate and primary resource for house corporation and/or headquarter leadership on day to day operations and projects
- Manage other items or issues that are requested by CSL Management leadership, as may change from time to time
- Significant amount of travel will be required to client locations, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Follow all policies and procedures of CSL Management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Membership in an inter/national fraternity or sorority strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in working/volunteering in the fraternity and sorority community preferred, exposure to chapter house operations and/or issue resolution a plus
- 3+ years of previous work experience preferred
- Excellent people skills and professionalism
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success driven
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
That resume you worked so hard on? Remember to attach it!
General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Ratterman: 423-584-6454